NC Gov. announces 21.4 million in grants to prevent, reduce crime
Federal crime grants have been given out to state and local agencies
RALEIGH, N.C. — While some law enforcement agencies in the east are making severe cuts, others are getting money from the state.
Governor Perdue announced more than 21 million dollars in federal crime grants she's given out to state and local agencies.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform