US rep announces justice grants for W.Va. law enforcement
The sheriff's office will buy a new patrol vehicle
The City of Beckley, Beckley Police Department and Raleigh County Sheriff's office are awarded $63,502 in justice grants.
U.S. Representative Nick Rahall announced the good news Tuesday.
The sheriff's office will buy a new patrol vehicle.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic