Calif. police department receives grant
Whittier police have received an $8,000 grant from the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
WHITTIER, Calif. — Whittier police have received an $8,000 grant from the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control to combat alcohol-related crimes such as underage drinking, authorities announced this week.
The grant was one of hundreds awarded to California law enforcement agencies through the ABC's Grant Assistance Program, or GAP.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. police department receives grant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help