Nashville PD receives $10,000 grant
The incentive grant is designed for smaller law enforcement agencies
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The Nashville Police Department has been awarded a public safety partnership grant totaling $10,000 from the Governor's Office of Highway Safety (GOHS) in Atlanta.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Nashville PD receives $10,000 grant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court