Nashville PD receives $10,000 grant
The incentive grant is designed for smaller law enforcement agencies
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The Nashville Police Department has been awarded a public safety partnership grant totaling $10,000 from the Governor's Office of Highway Safety (GOHS) in Atlanta.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Nashville PD receives $10,000 grant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert