N.Y. police receive funding to protect school children
It will implement infrastructure improvements and public education campaigns across the State to encourage elementary and middle school children to safely walk and bike to school
ALBION, N.Y. — The Albion Police Department has received grant funding aimed at increasing safety on the village roadways that are frequented by students on their way to and from school.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert