The California Office of Traffic Safety to help Redding DUI program
They say the money will be used to prevent deaths and injuries caused by drivers under the influence
By Paul Matta
REDDING, Calif. — The Redding Police Department has been awarded a $35,500 grant to help keep streets safer.
The California Office of Traffic Safety awarded the grant to assist with an anti-DUI progam.
They say the money will be used to prevent deaths and injuries caused by drivers under the influence.
Full Story: $35,500 Grant Given for DUI Checkpoints
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms