The California Office of Traffic Safety to help Redding DUI program
They say the money will be used to prevent deaths and injuries caused by drivers under the influence
By Paul Matta
REDDING, Calif. — The Redding Police Department has been awarded a $35,500 grant to help keep streets safer.
The California Office of Traffic Safety awarded the grant to assist with an anti-DUI progam.
They say the money will be used to prevent deaths and injuries caused by drivers under the influence.
Full Story: $35,500 Grant Given for DUI Checkpoints
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Ala. church asks for its own police department
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer