The California Office of Traffic Safety to help Redding DUI program
They say the money will be used to prevent deaths and injuries caused by drivers under the influence
By Paul Matta
REDDING, Calif. — The Redding Police Department has been awarded a $35,500 grant to help keep streets safer.
The California Office of Traffic Safety awarded the grant to assist with an anti-DUI progam.
They say the money will be used to prevent deaths and injuries caused by drivers under the influence.
Full Story: $35,500 Grant Given for DUI Checkpoints
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert