Grant allows N.J. police to increase motel enforcement
The grant allowed the police to provide an extra 97 hours of community outreach and enforcement
North-South Brunswick Sentinel
SOUTH BRUNSWICK, N.J. — The Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office awarded a community concerns grant to South Brunswick police in order to increase police presence and enforcement at area motels.
The details, which enhanced information sharing about problems in the area, focused on community development and relationship building at the motels.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter