Grant funds U.K. project to tackle crime
By Steven Impey
GLOUCESTERSHIRE, England — Young people being kept from anti-social behaviour have been handed a lifeline.
The Aston Project, which works with youngsters in Cheltenham to stop them from falling into a world of crime, has been given a £30,000 grant over the next three years.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Grant funds U.K. project to tackle crime
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic