Mass. police get grant for effort to combat teen drinking
By Lane Lambert
The Patriot Ledger
QUINCY, Mass. — With the help of a federal grant, Quincy police will revive a campaign to combat underage drinking.
Quincy will get $10,000 from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and Department of Justice. The city and 24 other Massachusetts communities were chosen to receive one of the grants.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman