Grant in honor of fallen officer awarded to Mich. prosecutors
By Jessica Fleischman
SAGINAW, Mich. — The Saginaw County Prosecutor's Office has once again received grant funding through the federal Byrne Justice Assistance Grant program.
The $209,500 grant was awarded to the office Oct. 1, as part of the annual program.
According to the Michigan State Police website, the Saginaw County Prosecutor's Office will use the money to fund the positions of two assistant prosecutors and a law clerk/intern.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert