Ohio police get $7K for radios
By Kristin Rover
The Clermont Sun
NEW RICHMOND, Ohio — The New Richmond Police Department will be getting two new radios after the department received another grant this month.
The village was awarded Ohio Justice Assistant Grant funds, which will be used to purchase new radios for police officers.
New Richmond Administrator Dave Kennedy said the village received $6,931.44 from the grant and will provide a local match of $770.16 to purchase the radios.
Full Story: New Richmond police receive grant for radios
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation