Ohio police get $7K for radios
By Kristin Rover
The Clermont Sun
NEW RICHMOND, Ohio — The New Richmond Police Department will be getting two new radios after the department received another grant this month.
The village was awarded Ohio Justice Assistant Grant funds, which will be used to purchase new radios for police officers.
New Richmond Administrator Dave Kennedy said the village received $6,931.44 from the grant and will provide a local match of $770.16 to purchase the radios.
Full Story: New Richmond police receive grant for radios
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend