Wash. police get new K-9 unit through grant
VANCOUVER, Wash. — The city of Vancouver has received a $32,000 donation from the Anna and Walter Hammon Charitable Trust.
The donation includes $16,000 for the K-9 unit of the police department and $16,000 for for public safety programs in the fire department. The trust is administered by the Rotary Foundation of Ellensburg.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter