Wash. police get new K-9 unit through grant
VANCOUVER, Wash. — The city of Vancouver has received a $32,000 donation from the Anna and Walter Hammon Charitable Trust.
The donation includes $16,000 for the K-9 unit of the police department and $16,000 for for public safety programs in the fire department. The trust is administered by the Rotary Foundation of Ellensburg.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms