Ga. police get $8K for alcohol testing equipment
FLOYD COUNTY, Ga. — The Floyd County police department has received an $8,000 grant from the Governor's Office of Highway Safety to purchase a CMI Intoxilyzer 9000 breath alcohol testing instrument.
The instrument will be used to replace the Intoxilyzer 5000 the department currently has.
Full Story: Floyd County police receive grant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. sheriff told to disarm before entering arena for charity event
- More than 200 police chiefs criticize Trump’s 'law and order' executive actions
- Video: Nashville cop fatally shoots armed man, NAACP wants probe
- Video: NY trooper arrests suspect after being dragged by vehicle
- Booby trap impales officer investigating marijuana grow operation