Ga. police get $8K for alcohol testing equipment
FLOYD COUNTY, Ga. — The Floyd County police department has received an $8,000 grant from the Governor's Office of Highway Safety to purchase a CMI Intoxilyzer 9000 breath alcohol testing instrument.
The instrument will be used to replace the Intoxilyzer 5000 the department currently has.
Full Story: Floyd County police receive grant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke takes job with Homeland Security
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ohio officer for fatally shooting teen