Ga. police get $8K for alcohol testing equipment
FLOYD COUNTY, Ga. — The Floyd County police department has received an $8,000 grant from the Governor's Office of Highway Safety to purchase a CMI Intoxilyzer 9000 breath alcohol testing instrument.
The instrument will be used to replace the Intoxilyzer 5000 the department currently has.
Full Story: Floyd County police receive grant
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help