Video: 3D-printed gun fires first shot
Legislation is in the works to amend a ban on "undetectable weapons," meanwhile, the 3D gun is preparing to be available around the world
By Aaron Feis and Leonard Greene
The New York Post
Texas — Making a fully functional gun has gotten as easy as 1-2-3.
A libertarian group says it has manufactured the first working plastic gun made entirely with a 3-D printer — and the weapon would elude metal detection.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Video: 3D-printed gun fires first shot
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman