Utah police ask for dog-vest donors
By Pomera M. Fronce Close-Up Correspondent
Copyright 2007 The Salt Lake Tribune
The department's K-9 program began in 2000 with a single narcotics-detector dog named Cuffs, who has since retired. Crist, a member of the program since 2003, began training Wyatt when the bloodhound was 10 weeks old. The dog, which was donated to the department by Bitterroots Bloodhounds in Bluffdale, is now 3 years old and is a single-purpose tracking dog.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Utah police ask for dog-vest donors
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house