Dogged Canadian: Only second female K-9 cop in Calgary's history
BY SARAH KENNEDY
Calgary Sun (Alberta, Canada)
ALBERTA — Const. Lilly Hall's bark is worse than her bite.
With her commanding voice, she leaves the biting to her partner-in-crime Nate, a two-year-old German shepherd.
Hall is only the second woman in Calgary police history to train as a canine officer, but after one year in the unit, she is still very humble about her accomplishment.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Women Officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman