Bloodhound has made believers of Ohio police
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
All Rights Reserved
By THEODORE DECKER
The Columbus Dispatch
GAHANNA, Ohio — Shoo her all you want, but there's no waving off a bloodhound when your scent is thick in her nostrils, your sloughed-off skin cells swirling around her like a spray of perfume.
Cornered in a stand of brush and brambles, the shirtless suspect from an I-270 traffic stop gave it a try anyway.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Bloodhound has made believers of Ohio police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court