Bloodhound has made believers of Ohio police
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
All Rights Reserved
By THEODORE DECKER
The Columbus Dispatch
GAHANNA, Ohio — Shoo her all you want, but there's no waving off a bloodhound when your scent is thick in her nostrils, your sloughed-off skin cells swirling around her like a spray of perfume.
Cornered in a stand of brush and brambles, the shirtless suspect from an I-270 traffic stop gave it a try anyway.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Bloodhound has made believers of Ohio police
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman