Pa. K-9 taunter released after 9 days in jail
By Linda Wilson Fuoco
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
PITTSBURGH - Kenneth King, 23, of South Side, was expected to be released today from jail, where he has spent nine days on charges that he taunted and threatened a Pittsburgh police officer's K-9 dog.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. K-9 taunter released after 9 days in jail
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman