Wash. man in custody after fatally shooting K-9
Sgt. Tim Bieber, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, said Ronald J. Chenette, 38, encountered the dog as it helped search a wooded area.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wash. man in custody after fatally shooting K-9
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help