Police: Conn. officer to blame for K-9 death
WATERBURY, Conn. — Waterbury police say a crash that killed a police dog last month was caused by a police officer who ran a stop sign.
However, police say the driver of the other car involved in the accident contributed to the crash because he was drunk and speeding.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Conn. officer to blame for K-9 death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests