Police: Conn. officer to blame for K-9 death
WATERBURY, Conn. — Waterbury police say a crash that killed a police dog last month was caused by a police officer who ran a stop sign.
However, police say the driver of the other car involved in the accident contributed to the crash because he was drunk and speeding.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Conn. officer to blame for K-9 death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform