Police: Conn. officer to blame for K-9 death
WATERBURY, Conn. — Waterbury police say a crash that killed a police dog last month was caused by a police officer who ran a stop sign.
However, police say the driver of the other car involved in the accident contributed to the crash because he was drunk and speeding.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Conn. officer to blame for K-9 death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman