Fla. K-9 handler facing cruelty charges
By David Ovalle
The Miami Herald.com
Related: Miami K-9 may have been starved to death
MIAMI — Miami Officer Rondal Brown, suspected of allowing his police dog to starve to death, will surrender Monday morning to face criminal charges.
Brown, a popular veteran K-9 handler, had been relieved of duty as police internal affairs detectives and prosecutors probed the death of Dynasty, a 4-year-old bloodhound that specialized in finding missing persons.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. K-9 handler facing cruelty charges
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman