Utah K-9 catches man who fled in car, on foot
The Deseret Morning News
SALT LAKE CITY — A routine traffic stop turned into a car and foot chase late Tuesday that ended with the fleeing suspect being bitten by a police K9.
Just after 11 p.m. a Utah Highway Patrol trooper was attempting to pull over a vehicle near 900 W. South Temple on a minor traffic violation when the car took off, said UHP trooper Cameron Roden.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Utah K-9 catches man who fled in car, on foot
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests