Man arrested for choking K-9
CLEARWATER, Fla. — Transient Donald J. Scott, 31, was arrested April 12 after allegedly choking a police dog.
Scott was charged with battery offense against a police dog and armed burglary. His bail was set for $25,500.
Around 3:50 p.m. Saturday, a bicycle patrol officer noticed a suspicious man in an abandoned restaurant at 1343 Cleveland St. in Clearwater, said Elizabeth Daly-Watts, Clearwater public safety spokeswoman.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man arrested for choking K-9
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman