N.J. police dog helps catch wanted man
The Jersey Journal
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — A 20-year-old man was subdued by Jersey City cops and a police dog, reports said.
Cops spotted Paul Jackson, 20, of Van Nostrand Avenue, on Friday about 8 p.m. as he walked on Armstrong Avenue near King Drive, reports said. A K-9 unit in the area arrived to provide back-up.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.J. police dog helps catch wanted man
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'