N.J. police dog helps catch wanted man
The Jersey Journal
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — A 20-year-old man was subdued by Jersey City cops and a police dog, reports said.
Cops spotted Paul Jackson, 20, of Van Nostrand Avenue, on Friday about 8 p.m. as he walked on Armstrong Avenue near King Drive, reports said. A K-9 unit in the area arrived to provide back-up.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.J. police dog helps catch wanted man
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests