P1 Photo of the Week: K-9 takedown after pursuit
This is Robby, a 6 year-old Malinois. Five minutes before this picture was taken, the suspect had run from a pursuit that ended when he T-boned another vehicle. The suspect fled to the nearby neighborhood, but Robby followed and took him down. The suspect didn't scream too much when Robby refused to let go of his lower leg.
Photo submitted by: Dep. G. Ahern (Robby's handler), Pima County Sheriff's Dept -Tucson, AZ
PoliceOne wants to see some pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo - it could be selected as our Photo of the Week!
Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you - Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court