Fla. felon fleeing drug agents tried to drown K-9
By Kevin P. Connolly
OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. — A felon punched and tried to drown a police dog in a canal while attempting to escape from Osceola County Sheriff's Office drug agents, authorities said Thursday.
Michael Lee Holden, 45, faces numerous charges, including battery on a police K-9, after he resisted deputies while in a canal and repeatedly punched the dog in the face, the Sheriff's Office said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy