Video: Police dogs demonstrate drug search, takedown
Three K-9s mimic a search for drugs and takedown of a "suspect"
By PoliceOne Staff
BRAINTREE, Mass. — Cameras captured a K-9 demonstration put on by Massachusetts police as part of a national crime prevention event.
Three police dogs showed off their drug-searching technique and took down a “suspect” in front of an excited crowd that had gathered for National Night Out, which aims to strengthen police-community partnerships. The dogs are part of the Braintree Police Department.
Braintree Patch recorded the presentation, which can be viewed below.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help