Pa. man to police dog: 'I'm gonna kill Fido'
He threatened to bite it and barked at the dog while staging a home invasion
PITTSBURGH — Authorities responding to a call about gunfire in Pennsylvania encountered a man walking out of a home where the door was kicked in and the porch was littered with shell casings, and they say he threatened to bite a police dog, barked at it and yelled "I'm gonna kill Fido."
Police say 39-year-old Shawn A. Seif of Homewood appeared to be staging a home invasion at about 1 a.m. Tuesday. Seif owns the home but didn't tell police that.
Seif is charged with tormenting a police animal, resisting arrest and marijuana possession. He is being held in Allegheny County Jail, unable to make bond. No attorney was listed on court papers.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house