Man bit by K-9 prompts excessive force suit
The Atlantic City Police Department is facing a lawsuit that claims officers used excessive force when arresting a man after he was kicked out of a casino.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman