Tex. motorcycle officer hurt in traffic accident
Dallas Morning News
By DONNA FIELDER / Denton Record-Chronicle
Officer Chris Plank’s condition had not been released Wednesday evening. He was being assessed in the emergency room at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas, said police spokesman Officer Jim Bryan.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tex. motorcycle officer hurt in traffic accident
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help