Mo. motorcycle officer injured in collision
By Kevin Hoffman
The Kansas City Star
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City motorcycle police officer was reported in stable condition Wednesday after a collision with a car in Raytown. A citizen used the officer’s radio to alert dispatchers. A Kansas City motorcycle police officer was injured Wednesday when his bike collided with a car in Raytown.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. motorcycle officer injured in collision
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help