Fla. motorcycle duputy in stable condition after collision
Editor's Note — "The training given for motorcycles and cars are very similar but the method of looking down the road and through curves/turns is an absolute must when on a motorcycle," said Captain Travis Yates, Team Leader with the Tulsa Police Precision Driver Training Unit. "Drivers must prepare for the unexpected and the only way to do that is to look well ahead down the road.
Sentinel Staff Writer
Also in the news this week Fla. motorcycle officer struck, hurt by SUV
N.M. motorcycle officer dies escorting President Bush
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman