Wash. motorcycle officers could get safer ride
By Stacey Mulick
The Tacoma News Tribune
TACOMA, Wash. — Tacoma police commanders want to replace most of the department's motorcycle fleet a few years early to give officers a safer bike to ride.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wash. motorcycle officers could get safer ride
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform