Wash. motorcycle officers could get safer ride
By Stacey Mulick
The Tacoma News Tribune
TACOMA, Wash. — Tacoma police commanders want to replace most of the department's motorcycle fleet a few years early to give officers a safer bike to ride.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wash. motorcycle officers could get safer ride
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests