Wash. motorcycle officers could get safer ride
By Stacey Mulick
The Tacoma News Tribune
TACOMA, Wash. — Tacoma police commanders want to replace most of the department's motorcycle fleet a few years early to give officers a safer bike to ride.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wash. motorcycle officers could get safer ride
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house