Grant lets Mass. dept. get motorcycles
By Chris Camire
The Lowell Sun
TYNGSBORO, Mass. — Have you seen a new set of wheels patrolling the town in recent weeks? Take note: You're not in an old episode of CHiPS.
The Tyngsboro Police Department has introduced two motorcycles to its fleet of vehicles -- a move made possible by an $18,000 community-policing grant secured by Police Chief William Mulligan.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Grant lets Mass. dept. get motorcycles
- Police Grants
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy