Tennessee trooper killed in motorcycle crash
Trooper Andy Wall was escorting members of the U.S. Air Force's Thunderbirds to an air show
Chattanooga Times Free Press
SMYRNA, Tenn. - A Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper was killed in a motorcycle crash Saturday in Smyrna, Tenn., according to a THP news release.
Trooper Andy Wall, 36, and Trooper Buddy Head were escorting U.S. Air Force Thunderbird pilots to an air show on their state motorcycles when they became involved in a crash involving three other vehicles, the release stated.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tennessee trooper killed in motorcycle crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend