Tennessee trooper killed in motorcycle crash
Trooper Andy Wall was escorting members of the U.S. Air Force's Thunderbirds to an air show
Chattanooga Times Free Press
SMYRNA, Tenn. - A Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper was killed in a motorcycle crash Saturday in Smyrna, Tenn., according to a THP news release.
Trooper Andy Wall, 36, and Trooper Buddy Head were escorting U.S. Air Force Thunderbird pilots to an air show on their state motorcycles when they became involved in a crash involving three other vehicles, the release stated.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tennessee trooper killed in motorcycle crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic