Tenn. trooper killed in motorcycle wreck
Trooper Joe Snipes was riding a motorcycle with his wife
Chattanooga Times Free Press
CLEVELAND, Tenn. — A 47-year-old Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper died in an off-duty crash Thursday off APD 40 in Cleveland, Tennessee Highway Patrol spokeswoman Dalya Qualls said.
The man, Trooper Joe Snipes, was riding a motorcycle with his wife when his motorcycle and a county utility truck crashed on Pleasant Grove Road near the Premiere Theaters, authorities said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. trooper killed in motorcycle wreck
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy