Tenn. trooper killed in motorcycle wreck
Trooper Joe Snipes was riding a motorcycle with his wife
Chattanooga Times Free Press
CLEVELAND, Tenn. — A 47-year-old Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper died in an off-duty crash Thursday off APD 40 in Cleveland, Tennessee Highway Patrol spokeswoman Dalya Qualls said.
The man, Trooper Joe Snipes, was riding a motorcycle with his wife when his motorcycle and a county utility truck crashed on Pleasant Grove Road near the Premiere Theaters, authorities said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. trooper killed in motorcycle wreck
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court