P1 Photo of the Week: Smile, I could be behind you
This week's photo comes from PoliceOne Columnist Lindsey Bertomen, who writes: "I stopped in a Starbucks in South Lake Tahoe a couple of weeks ago. I noticed a motor in the parking lot and, after reading the license plate frame, went to find the officer who rode it. Standing beside his motor is Sgt. Shannon Laney, whose license plate frame reads, 'Smile, I could be behind you.'"
Calling all police photographers! PoliceOne needs pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo — it could be selected as our Photo of the Week! Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you — Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert