Harley-Davidson introduces its first electric motorcycle
Project LiveWire is a customer-led venture in which select consumers can test out the electric bike in order to provide feedback
By PoliceOne Staff
Project LiveWire is a customer-led venture in which select consumers can test out the electric bike in order to provide feedback.
Although the bike is not for sale, Jumpstart — a simulated riding experience — lets even those who won’t have the opportunity to test it out get a feel for Project LiveWire.
The company plans to tour the country to promote the new product, visiting more than 30 Harley-Davidson dealerships, in order to obtain feedback from users to shape the future of their first electric motorcycle.
Harley-Davidson’s electric bike was designed to make a unique sound to separate it from other electric bikes on the market.
Design features include a rake angle, short tail section, and chassis design that allows the rider to hug the curves of the bike.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms