Green Automotive Co. unveils electric motorcycle
The electric bikes has a top speed of 110 mph, getting an average of 128 miles to the gallon in the city and 58 on the highway
By PoliceOne Staff
The motorcycle features a water cooled motor, six-speed gear box, and integrated J1772 for rapid charging using a standard household outlet. It can charge from 20 to 80 percent in two hours.
The electric bikes have a top speed of 110 mph, getting an average of 128 miles to the gallon in the city and 58 on the highway. It features a 3kW integrated onboard charger, and is compatible with nearly 7,000 Level 2 public charging stations available in the U.S., according to the company.
The LCD dash is contained in waterproof housing that displays metrics including battery state-of-charge and status, road speed, motor speed, odometer, energy use, gear position, and estimated range.
Tapered aluminum handlebars were custom built for the 2014 Empulse R by Accossato.
SportAttack 2 tires by Continental were built to provide overall quality.
Green Automotive plans to announce the electric bike’s retail plans for the U.S. soon.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper