Stabbed NJ officer in critical condition
His wounds were so serious that fellow officers didn't wait for an ambulance
By Sandy Bauers
The Philadelphia Inquirer
A Camden police officer was in critical but stable condition at Cooper University Hospital Sunday after being stabbed in the chest while trying to break up a fight Saturday night.
Officials did not release the name of the officer, who they said was a 14-year veteran.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Stabbed NJ officer in critical condition
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman