Mass. officer shot by Sgt. improving
Authorities said Saturday that Hamilton Sgt. Ken Nagy had arranged to meet with Lantych Friday night when the 44-year-old Nagy shot him
Sentinel & Enterprise
BEVERLY, Mass. — Beverly police say friends and family have spoken to an officer who was shot by another officer and that his condition appears to be improving.
Police said on their Facebook page Sunday that friends and family have spoken to Officer Jason Lantych and he appears to be doing OK. The department says he still has a long way to go.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. officer shot by Sgt. improving
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house