Ga. officer, woman shot inside Waffle House
Fulton County police said the off-duty officer and a woman got into an argument with a group of teens
By Fran Jeffries
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Police are searching for a group of teens they say shot two people inside a Waffle House in south Fulton County early Sunday, according to Channel 2 Action News. One of the victims in the shooting is a police officer, Channel 2 reports.
Fulton County police told Channel 2 that the off-duty officer and a woman with him got into an argument with a group of teens at the restaurant at Evander Holyfield Highway. Police did not release the name of the officer or the woman who was shot.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ga. officer, woman shot inside Waffle House
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house