Ga. officer, woman shot inside Waffle House
Fulton County police said the off-duty officer and a woman got into an argument with a group of teens
By Fran Jeffries
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Police are searching for a group of teens they say shot two people inside a Waffle House in south Fulton County early Sunday, according to Channel 2 Action News. One of the victims in the shooting is a police officer, Channel 2 reports.
Fulton County police told Channel 2 that the off-duty officer and a woman with him got into an argument with a group of teens at the restaurant at Evander Holyfield Highway. Police did not release the name of the officer or the woman who was shot.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ga. officer, woman shot inside Waffle House
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform