Idaho fugitive hits trooper with car, is fatally shot
Trooper suffered minor injuries
Investigators said Tuesday that more than one officer fired at a North Idaho fugitive early Monday, killing him.
Police previously had not confirmed whether one or multiple officers fired at Justin Earl Nicholas Todd, 33, who led police on a chase early Monday before he was shot.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman