Idaho fugitive hits trooper with car, is fatally shot
Trooper suffered minor injuries
Investigators said Tuesday that more than one officer fired at a North Idaho fugitive early Monday, killing him.
Police previously had not confirmed whether one or multiple officers fired at Justin Earl Nicholas Todd, 33, who led police on a chase early Monday before he was shot.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help