Video: Undercover Ohio officer shot at bar
Gunfire, shouts of profanity are heard
TROTWOOD, Ohio — Authorities on Thursday released cruiser cam video that captured part of the events at Leo’s II bar last month, which culminated in a shooting that left a Dayton undercover detective and a suspect injured.
The video released by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office shows several vehicles racing out of the bar’s parking lot. Gunfire and shouts of profanity can also be heard. The video does not show the actual shooting, which occurred down the street from the bar.
Deontay Cochran, the 21-year-old suspect, and the undercover Dayton police officer, whose name has not been released publicly, were admitted to Miami Valley Hospital. They have since been released.
Full story: Video in Trotwood cop shooting released
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court