Homeless man threatens to eat 2 Fla. officers
Police are warning of a potent new mind-altering drug called 'Cloud Nine'
MIAMI, Fla. — Police in Florida have warned of a potent new mind-altering drug called 'Cloud Nine', after a homeless man threatened to eat two officers a week after a naked man chewed off most of a homeless man's face before being shot dead.
The ecstasy-like drug is part of a new line of over-the-counter "bath salts" implicated in last week's attack.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Homeless man threatens to eat 2 Fla. officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house