Officer credited with saving 30 people in fire
Officer was on patrol around 2 a.m. Sunday when he saw flames on the three-story apartment building
The Union Leader
MANCHESTER, N.H. — A city police officer's actions are being credited for helping save the lives of 30 people when he ran into a burning building on Barr Street.
Officer Ben Foster was on patrol around 2 a.m. Sunday when he saw flames on the three-story apartment building at the corner of Granite and Barr streets.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Officer credited with saving 30 people in fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house