Officer credited with saving 30 people in fire
Officer was on patrol around 2 a.m. Sunday when he saw flames on the three-story apartment building
The Union Leader
MANCHESTER, N.H. — A city police officer's actions are being credited for helping save the lives of 30 people when he ran into a burning building on Barr Street.
Officer Ben Foster was on patrol around 2 a.m. Sunday when he saw flames on the three-story apartment building at the corner of Granite and Barr streets.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Officer credited with saving 30 people in fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops