NH Deputy hurt when gun discharges at shooting
The deputy "suffered an injury to his lower leg and foot when his weapon unintentionally discharged at the scene"
By Timothy Buckland
New Hampshire Union Leader
FREEDOM — A Carroll County sheriff’s deputy shot himself in the leg Monday night while at the scene of a shooting on Huckins Road, state police said.
The deputy "suffered an injury to his lower leg and foot when his weapon unintentionally discharged at the scene," police said in a release.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NH Deputy hurt when gun discharges at shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help