DC cop faces gun charge in Md.
A police lieutenant has been charged with leaving loaded weapon where minor could gain access to it
The Capital Gazette
GLENN DALE (Md.) — A D.C. police lieutenant has been charged with leaving a loaded gun where his son found it and took it to school.
Prince George's County court documents show Mark Antonio Hodge of Glenn Dale has been charged with leaving a loaded firearm in a place where he would have known that a minor would gain access to the firearm.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DC cop faces gun charge in Md.
- Off Duty
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house