DC cop faces gun charge in Md.
A police lieutenant has been charged with leaving loaded weapon where minor could gain access to it
The Capital Gazette
GLENN DALE (Md.) — A D.C. police lieutenant has been charged with leaving a loaded gun where his son found it and took it to school.
Prince George's County court documents show Mark Antonio Hodge of Glenn Dale has been charged with leaving a loaded firearm in a place where he would have known that a minor would gain access to the firearm.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DC cop faces gun charge in Md.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help