Video: Man threatens, curses at officers, vandalizes cop's car
A man pulled over for speeding lashed out at officers, telling them he'd find them off-duty and knew where they lived
By Vince Lattanzio
CHESTER COUNTY, Pa. — A Chester County man goes on a profanity and slur-laden tirade after being pulled over by police for a traffic stop and it’s all caught on camera.
Later, police say, the man went to the police department's parking lot and vandalized an officer’s personal car. The outburst takes place in the parking lot of Liberty Union Bar and Grill in the early morning hours last Friday. On the video, Matthew Walter, 36 of Chester Springs, Pa., can be heard berating two Upper Uwchlan Police officers.
After yelling at the officers for a short time, the 36-year-old then told them to get back into their van and “f***ing go.” The officers can be seen returning to their marked SUV and leaving.
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman